- 2016-09-12 12:00:00
- Presentation of the «Human Security and Conflict in Ukraine: Local Approaches and International Lessons» Project took place on September 9, 2016
- 2016-06-23 16:17:51
- Opening Conference of “The EU and Eastern Partnership Countries: An Inside-Out Analysis and Strategic Assessment” (EU-STRAT) Project took place in Berlin on June 8-10, 2016
- 2016-05-18 16:11:25
- Press-conference “New law on public service: are public servants ready to implement changes ” took place on May 17, 2016
- 2016-04-04 12:00:00
- Presentation of UIPP Director on reform process in Ukraine took place in Leiden University (Netherlands) on March 30, 2016
Press-conference “New law on public service: are public servants ready to implement changes”
Press-conference “New law on public service: are public servants ready to implement changes ” took place on May 17, 2016.
The event was organized by Ukrainian Institute for Public Policy (UIPP) in partnership with National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine (NAPA) within the project “Support for reforms in Ukraine through enhancing public service’s capacity in change management” supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine. Participants of the press-conference were Maryna Bilynska, vice-president of NAPA, Maxim Boroda, director of UIPP and Larysa Kobelyanska, associated analyst of UIPP.
The new law “On public service” came into force on May 1 and gave start to the reform of public administration. But are the public servants ready to implement changes? Do they have necessary knowledge, skills and competences? Results of the survey conducted by UIPP and NAPA demonstrate that 65% of public servants are ready to get actively involved in the implementation of reforms. 27% of the respondents consider new knowledge and skills as an inevitable condition to implement changes while 31% of the respondents expect to see real results of the reforms. 47% of public servants are disappointed by the lack of real changes in the system of public administration.
→ All news
- 2014-12-31 12:00:00
- Äàíèé ìàòåð³àë ï³äãîòîâëåíî çà ï³äòðèìêè Ì³æíàðîäíîãî Âèøåãðàäñüêîãî Ôîíäó