- 2016-09-12 12:00:00
- Presentation of the «Human Security and Conflict in Ukraine: Local Approaches and International Lessons» Project
- 2016-06-11 15:00:00
- Opening Conference of the EU-STRAT Project in Berlin
- 2016-05-18 15:03:01
- Press-conference “New law on public service: are public servants ready to implement changes”
- 2016-03-01 13:52:03
- NATO Advanced Research Workshop "Addressing Security Risks at the Ukrainian Border through Best Practices on Good Governance – Sources and Counter Measures"
Ï³äïèñàòèñÿ íà íîâèíè
Ukrainian Institute for Public Policy (UIPP) is an independent, nonpartisan, non-governmental organization.
Improving quality of government administration and strengthening civic society through independent research, knowledge dissemination, and organizing public debate.
Values and Goals
UIPP key values are independence, pluralism, tolerance and professional integrity.
UIPP primary objective is to assure that Ukrainian citizen, government institutions and interest groups, including business and professional associations, civic organizations and political parties obtain knowledge and skills enabling them to effectively develop and realize public policy and assess its outcomes.
UIPP is a registered non-profit organization. Our activities are supported by funding from research and projects grants provided by international and Ukrainian foundations and our corporate and individual members. UIPP may perform contract research for business and/or government customers.
- 2014-12-31 12:00:00
- Äàíèé ìàòåð³àë ï³äãîòîâëåíî çà ï³äòðèìêè Ì³æíàðîäíîãî Âèøåãðàäñüêîãî Ôîíäó